- News & Events
Terms and Conditions
Subject to the terms and conditions set forth herein, CRL grants a non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited right to access this site and the materials thereon. The following terms and conditions will be deemed to have been accepted by You (“the User) on access and / or usage of the website https://crlindia.com/. You are requested to read these Terms and Conditions carefully before You access or use the services of this site.
1. User means any person who browses the site. Computational Research Laboratories or CRL means Computational Research Laboratories Limited. Site means https://crlindia.com/, a website owned and monitored by CRL.
3. As a condition of your use of the Site, you undertake that You will not
4. CRL may terminate User's access at any time for any reason. The provisions regarding to disclaimer of warranty, accuracy of information, and indemnification shall survive such termination. CRL may monitor access to the Site.
5. All content present on this site is the exclusive property of CRL. Any software, text, images, graphics, video, and / or audio used on this site, belong to CRL. No material from this site may be copied, modified, reproduced, republished, uploaded, transmitted, posted or distributed in any form without prior written permission from CRL. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved. Unauthorised use of the materials appearing on this site may violate copyright, trademark and other applicable laws, and could result in criminal or civil penalties. CRL and Eka are trademarks of Computational Research Laboratories Ltd. This trademark may not be used in any manner without prior written consent from CRL. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
6. The Site, and all content, materials, information, software, products and services provided on the Site, are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. CRL expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
7. CRL shall have no responsibility for any damage to User's computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any content, materials, and information from the Site.
8. CRL may change or discontinue any aspect of its website at any time, including, its content or features. CRL reserves the right to change the terms and conditions applicable to use of the Site. Such changes shall be effective immediately upon notice, which shall be placed on the Site.
9. In no event will CRL be liable for damages of any kind, including without limitation, direct, incidental or consequential damages (including, but not limited to, damages for lost profits, business interruption and loss of programs or information) arising out of the use of or inability to use CRL's website, or any information provided on the website, or in the Products any claim attributable to errors, omissions or other inaccuracies in the Product or interpretations thereof. Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability. Accordingly, some of the above limitations may not apply to the User.
10. User agrees to indemnify, defend and hold CRL harmless from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys' fees, arising out of or relating to any misuse by the User of the content and services provided on the Site.
11. Some of the information contained in the Site has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable. CRL disclaims all warranties as to the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of such information.
12. CRL makes no warranty that: (a) the Site will meet your requirements; (b) the Site will be available on an uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free basis; (c) the results that may be obtained from the use of the Site or any services offered through the Site will be accurate or reliable.
13.CRL reserves the right to use the information to provide the User a more personalized online experience.
14. If the Site provides links to web sites and access to content, products and services from third parties, including users, advertisers, affiliates and sponsors of the Site, the User agrees that CRL is not responsible for the availability of, and content provided on, third party web sites. The User is requested to peruse the policies posted by other web sites regarding privacy and other topics before use. CRL is not responsible for third party content accessible through the Site, including opinions, advice, statements and advertisements, and User shall bear all risks associated with the use of such content. CRL is not responsible for any loss or damage of any sort User may incur from dealing with any third party.
15. The laws of India govern this agreement. You hereby irrevocably consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of courts in Mumbai, India in all disputes arising out of or relating to the use of the Site. Unless otherwise specified herein, this agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the user and CRL with respect to the Site and it supersedes all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral or written, between the user and CRL with respect to the Site. A printed version of this agreement and of any notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to this agreement to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form
Please proceed only if you accept all the conditions enumerated herein above, out of your free will and consent.
This Website and the information, tools and material contained in it (this "Site") are not directed to, or intended for distribution to or use by, any person or entity who is a citizen or resident of or located in any jurisdiction where such distribution, publication, availability or use would be contrary to law or regulation or which would subject Computational Research Laboratories Limited to any registration or licensing requirement within such jurisdiction.
© 2010 Computational Research Laboratories Ltd. All rights reserved